Introducing the newly designed Weber Genesis gas grill that allows you to prep, sear and serve everything outside, where the party is. The newly designed Weber Genesis propane grill features our largest and hottest sear zone, with expandable top cooking grate so that the main course and sides are all grilled and served at the same time. Once food is ready, easily transfer it to the large prep and serve table, making for a seamless prep-to-serve grilling experience.
- Make food never thought possible in a grill with the Weber Crafted Outdoor Kitchen Collection. Sear, roast, bake, steam, and even stir-fry by simply replacing the grate with a variety of custom-fit grillware (grates included; grillware and frame sold separately).
- Grill multiple steaks at once on the extra-large sear zone, so that everyone is eating those perfectly seared steaks at the same time.
- Expandable top cooking grate creates a large, second level of grilling capacity so that you can execute an entire meal at one time.
- Prep dinner and serve apps outside, where the party is, on the extra-large prep & serve table. It fits multiple serving trays and cutting boards, so that everything is within arm’s reach.
- Spend less time cleaning with the new and improved grease management system. Simply pull the grease tray out and scrape it away.
- Weber’s propriety, high-performance burners are designed to produce the most efficient, even flame for consistent, precise heat and reliable ignition.
- Weber has built a reputation of world-class customer support and service to our consumers; as well as grills that are known to last. We’ve extended the coverage of select large components to 12 years and still offer 10+ years coverage of all major cooking components.
- Stainless steel Flavorizerbars are angled just right to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding that irresistible smoky flavor that we all know and love to your food.