The WEN Super Quiet 4000-Watt Inverter Generator produces clean energy free of voltage spikes and drops without all of the noise of a regular generator. Generate up to 4000 surge watts and 3200 rated watts of power. The keyless electric start lets you turn on your generator at the press of a button, and includes a recoil pull starter as backup. The WEN Watchdog CO Shutdown Sensor helps protect both you and your family by automatically turning off the generator if dangerous levels of carbon monoxide are detected. Our 212cc 4-stroke air-cooled OHV engine operates at an extremely quiet 58 decibels at quarter load, about as quiet as a window air conditioner or the average conversation. This limits its invasiveness while hunting, camping, tailgating and restoring back-up power. The WEN 4000-Watt Inverter Generator is also equipped with fuel shutoff. This feature turns off the flow of fuel, allowing the generator to use up the remaining fuel from the carburetor before automatically shutting down. This helps fight the build-up and blockages caused by stagnant fuel inside of the carburetor, minimizing maintenance while prolonging the unit’s lifespan. Designed to mirror a pure sine wave, this generator limits total harmonic distortion to under 0.3% at no load and under 1.2% at full load. The lightweight design along with the built-in wheels and folding handle make for easy portability while the ultra-efficient 2.2 Gal. tank provides up to 8.5-hours of half-load run time.
- Generates up to 4000 surge watt and 3200 rated watt
- EPA III and CARB compliant 212 cc engine provides extremely quiet operation (57 dBA at quarter load, 22 ft.)
- WEN watchdog CO shutdown sensor helps protect both you and your family by automatically turning off the generator if dangerous levels of carbon monoxide are detected
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops
- Includes electric start for easy ignitions, onboard wheels and carrying handle, two 3-prong 120-Volt receptacles, one RV-ready AC 120-Volt nema TT-30R receptacle, one 12-Volt DC receptacle, one 5-Volt USB port, a digital load and fuel display, and a 3-year warranty