The DuroMax XP8500E is a gas-powered generator that provides you with portable power, and is ideal for use when there are sudden power outages. Powered by a 16-horsepower air-cooled OHV engine, this DuroMax generator generates 7,000-watts of running power, and 8,500-watts of peak power. With a 7-gallon fuel tank, this gas-powered generator provides continuous power for up to 8 hours at 50 percent load. What’s more, the never-flat knobby tires of this DuroMax generator facilitate portability. Additionally, with four-point isolated motor mounts and an extremely quiet exhaust, the DuroMax XP8500E ensures noise-free operations.
The DuroMax XP8500E unit features a Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. A newly added feature is the Idle Control (referred to as Auto Throttle) which enable the motor to maintain RPM’s under varying loads. This help maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroMax XP8500E Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 420cc Engine rated at delivering a peak of 8500 surge watts / 7,000 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle high requirement loads as well as multiple small load appliance’s simultaneously. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP8500E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that’s as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites. All DuroMax Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
* Plenty of Power – With 8,500 peak watts and 7,000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
* Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 420cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
* Idle Control – Lowers the RPMs of the generator when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise. Ideal on job sites where power is used intermittently.
* MX2 Technology – Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs.
* Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
* Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 4 120V household GFCI outlets and 1 120/240V twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
* Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
What’s in The Box:
* DuroMax XP8500E Electric Start Generator.
* Oil Funnel
* Spark Plug Wrench
* Tool Set
* Wheel and Handle Kit
* DC Charging Cables
* Owner’s Manual
2 reviews for DuroMax XP8500E 8,500 Watt Portable Gas Powered Generator