The DuroMax XP15000E provides the power of a large home standby generator in the footprint and transportation of a portable generator. Boasting the newest engine design from DuroMax is the 713cc V-Twin engine that powers this model. It is perfect for homeowners looking for a reliable power source during any power outage as well as keeping the comforts flowing. It is also more than capable of power multiple power tools and a crew on a jobsite. This unit will not shy away from hard work and will keep going through the most demanding power consumers.
The XP15000E features a heavy-duty steel frame roll cage with fully isolated for smooth and easy operation. The generator also has 2 large, easy to grip stow-away handles to make moving this unit around easy in addition to its rugged, heavy duty wheels. Also, an added feature is the removable lifting brace that makes raising this unit off the ground easy with jobsite equipment.
The XP15000E was also engineered to operate for extended periods of time thanks to the large, easily accessible fuel tank that allows it to run about 9 hours on half-load. This power house will easily power most appliances during an outage and can be fed to a 50 Amp breaker which allows for some Central AC units to be powered.
* Plenty of Power – With 15,000 peak watts and 12,000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
* Powerful V-Twin Engine – The DuroMax 713cc V-Twin engine is a workhorse, making it ideal for a portable home standby generator.
* Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
* Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 4 120V household GFCI outlets, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 240V 30A outlet, and 1 240V 50A outlet. The panel also includes a digital voltmeter for tracking output and maintenance hours.
* Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.