The Champion Power Equipment 9000-Watt Open Frame Inverter Generator with CO Shield is one of the most innovative products on the market. Our advanced technology and innovative design will improve the way you power your life. Champion’s got convenience covered. You’ll appreciate the handy electric start with included battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. The reliable 420cc Champion engine produces 9000 starting watts and 7250 running watts, and runs for 10.5 hours at 25% load when the 4.3-gallon fuel tank is full. All the outlets have covers for protection and include two 120V 20A GFCI protected household duplex outlets (5-20R), a 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R), a 120/240V 50A outlet (14-50R), plus a 12V automotive-style outlet, and a handy dual port USB adapter you can use to power your phone, laptop, or similar device. CO Shield technology monitors the accumulation of carbon monoxide (CO), a poisonous gas produced by engine exhaust when the generator is running. If CO Shield detects unsafe elevated levels of CO gas, it automatically shuts off the engine. CO Shield is not a substitute for an indoor carbon monoxide alarm or for safe operation. DO NOT allow engine exhaust fumes to enter a confined area through windows, doors, vents or other openings. Generators must ALWAYS be used outdoors, far away from occupied buildings with engine exhaust pointed away from people and buildings. Meets the requirements of ANSI/PGMA G300-2018.
- Features CO shield carbon monoxide auto shutoff system
- Convenient electric push-button start includes a battery
- 72 dBA from 23 ft. is great for your next project or home backup, with 9000 starting watts and 7250 running watts for up to 10.5-hours run time on gasoline
- Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Item includes: USB adapter, battery, engine oil, oil funnel, wheels