The Champion Power Equipment 100592 6250-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with CO Shield technology is designed to provide peace of mind and versatile power. Operate your Dual-Fuel generator on gasoline or propane, and switch between fuels with our patented fuel selector switch. Using gasoline, the 389cc Champion engine produces 7850 starting watts and 6250 running watts, and will run for 10 hours at 50% load when the 6-gallon fuel tank is full. When using a 20-pound propane tank, it produces 7050 starting watts and 5600 running watts, and will run for 6.5 hours at 50% load. With a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 feet, and includes 10W-30 engine oil, a 3.3-foot propane hose, a foldaway handle, and a wheel kit. Covered outlets include one 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R) and four 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R). CO Shield technology monitors the accumulation of carbon monoxide (CO), a poisonous gas produced by engine exhaust when the generator is running. If CO Shield detects unsafe elevated levels of CO gas, it automatically shuts off the engine. CO Shield is not a substitute for an indoor carbon monoxide alarm or for safe operation. DO NOT allow engine exhaust fumes to enter a confined area through windows, doors, vents or other openings. Generators must ALWAYS be used outdoors, far away from occupied buildings with engine exhaust pointed away from people and buildings. Meets the requirements of ANSI/PGMA G300-2018.
- Need help with service or repair? Champion Power Equipment is available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us at 1-877-338-0999.
- Operate your 6250-Watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane with our patented fuel selector switch allows for quick and safe switching between fuel sources
- UL-recognized sensor in our CO shield will alert and shut off the generator automatically before harmful levels of carbon monoxide can accumulate, keeping you and your family safe
- Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- One 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet (L14-30R) and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI protected household outlets (5R to 20R)
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Tools needed for wheel kit assembly: pliers and metric wrench or socket set