The XP5500HX delivers the most power in its class with 5500-Watt of power you can take anywhere. With a 210 cc OHV-V Duromax Engine, this workhorse is PERFECT for Camping, RVs, tailgating and can power lights and household appliances such as refrigerators, freezers and fans during any power outage or emergency event. BE READY FOR ANYTHING with Duromax’s ALL-NEW HX Series. This brand new, Dual Fuel portable generator lineup features CO Alert Technology that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected. Protect your loved ones and enjoy safe and easy operation with Duromax.
- For questions regarding service or repair please call the customer service line 1-844-DUROMAX, or reference the Service & Repair Document
- All-new control center with a digital multi-meter, USB outlets, a front-facing fuel interface and Duromax’s exclusive MX2 switch that harnesses the generators full power, by combining the two 19 Amp 120-Volt circuits into 1 powerhouse 38 Amp circuit, the digital multi-meter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run and hours until the recommended maintenance
- Equipped with Duromax CO Alert technology that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
- Built using a powerful 210 cc OHV-V Duromax engine and features all copper windings designed to make your generator last for years
- Fully loaded power panel includes two 120-Volt GFCI household outlets, one 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp twist-lock outlet
- Onboard the XP5500HX are individual circuit breakers, an oversized noise reducing muffler with a built-in spark arrestor and a low oil sensor